I found another use for the origami letters that I learned how to make at the origami club website. Some friends had a little girl recently so I put her name on a bottle of Champagne and made an impromptu label. This approach only works with short names or initials and would work well for wine too. Made the banner with old paper scraps.
Visit my CafePress Store!
Frigidaire Flair Links
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Sonny on Frigidaire Flair Manual
- liz on Frigidaire Flair For Sale
- Cindy McNaughton on Frigidaire Flair Manual
- Barb W on Frigidaire Flair Manual
- Glen Gentry on Frigidaire Flair Manual
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 59 other subscribers
great blog, just found your blog on net.. greeting from asia 🙂