Here is a skarf that I knit with hand spun/hand dyed wool from a Farmers Market near Quechee, VT. I really liked the natural variations of the hand dyed wool, but found it annoying to work with because both skeins somehow immediately tangled causing me to spend as much time untangling as I spent knitting. I had started another knitting project so @lbjay ‘s Granny helped me finish this in time to give it as an Xmas gift.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com