For the first time we had an art exhibition at work. It got me in gear to frame some of my watercolor paintings for display at the show. It was fun to see what all my co-workers do in their spare time . . . from painting and photography to making hats or doll house furniture.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 59 other followers