Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 59 other subscribers
Tag Archives: switzerland
Here is a sketch that I did near Place de Neuve in Geneva while waiting for the bus.
Item number 92 on my lifelist is to live abroad. In the spring @lbjay was asked to work in the Geneva, Switzerland area this summer. Luckily, my work schedule allowed me to join him. So we found an apartment in … Continue reading
Last weekend rented a car and made an excursion to the Mont Blanc area and also checked out Chateau de Chillon on the way back to Geneva. Here are some pics from the weekend (click on pic for larger view): … Continue reading