Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 58 other followers
Category Archives: yummy
We had some good luck eating in Paris thanks to our Rick Steves’ Paris guide book. All had great food, were affordable and did not disappoint with a fun atmosphere. On the first night we ate on Ile Saint-Louis at … Continue reading
These were our contributions to Thanksgiving at my Aunt and Uncle’s house in New York. Cranberry sauce, an apple pie and pumpkin pie made with pumpkins from our garden. I was responsible for the cranberry sauce. Here is my trustee … Continue reading
My favorite cookies . . . Chocolate Mint Cookies. Pretty easy to make and they taste like the Girl Scout Thin Mints. The beautiful cookie jar was made by Jeremy Ayers in Burlington, VT, a gift from my brother.