Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 59 other subscribers
Category Archives: trendy
So, when LBJ was in Israel in September he brought me back some Ahava Dead Sea Body products. Apparently some people stop in Tel Aviv just for a trip to the duty free shops to buy some. I’ve tried them … Continue reading
My avatar sort of looks like me. They didn’t have a hat w/long curly hair option so I have straight hair . . . wishful thinking. Also, they didn’t really have a cat option that looked like Kitty Kelly.