Auto Universum, a blog about jet age motoring, has a post about Jet Age Design in the kitchen that features our favorite Frigidaire Flair. During the jet age of design designers rethought the basic design of many appliances, adding chrome, steel details and color to everyday kitchen appliances. Through the push of a button, the menial task of work disappeared as the attractive glass doors shut and the burners were pushed away out of sight on the Frigidaire Flair. The miracle of modern jet age engineering!
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 58 other followers