Auto Universum, a blog about jet age motoring, has a post about Jet Age Design in the kitchen that features our favorite Frigidaire Flair. During the jet age of design designers rethought the basic design of many appliances, adding chrome, steel details and color to everyday kitchen appliances. Through the push of a button, the menial task of work disappeared as the attractive glass doors shut and the burners were pushed away out of sight on the Frigidaire Flair. The miracle of modern jet age engineering!
Visit my CafePress Store!
Frigidaire Flair Links
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- "Bewitching" 1960s Frigidaire Flair
- Samantha had one of these Frigidaire Flair Ovens in Bewitched - Ted Wight's St. Louis Style
- Apricot Risotto & My Frigidaire Flair Oven
- 1960's Frigidaire Flair Still Fabulous Today - GoodyGirlRed
- my life in cake: Short Street Cakes in Verve Magazine!
- Sonny on Frigidaire Flair Manual
- liz on Frigidaire Flair For Sale
- Cindy McNaughton on Frigidaire Flair Manual
- Barb W on Frigidaire Flair Manual
- Glen Gentry on Frigidaire Flair Manual
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 59 other subscribers
someone to work on my 1962 Fridgedare range?????