When we were in Paris a few years ago, a highlight for me was admiring all the beautiful blue doors. Here is a collage of some of my pics:
Recently I bought a painting to remind me of these doors from this Paris Collection by Paul Ferney. It hangs along with a print I got of Geneva and both are great reminders of our summer abroad.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 58 other followers