We spent last Christmas in Arkansas and realized that we didn’t have a Santa hat of any kind when it came time to open presents. We turned to the internet and figured out how to make a paper hat. We used two layers of tissue paper, one layer was red and the other white and added a small white pom pom to the top using the Martha Stewart instructions. The two layers of tissue paper allowed us to flip the inner layer out for the white portion of Santa’s hat. I made a collage with all the solo pics that I took using Picasa, similar to the Sombrero Collage that I made for my Grandfather’s Bday. I’m actually writing this post in March and scheduling this post for December, since it doesn’t make much sense to do an Xmas post in March!
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 58 other followers