We took the pledge to buy handmade this holiday season. We were able to do most of our shopping at Bizarre Bazaar Boston today. It was a pleasure to avoid the parking lots and long lines in favor of something more meaningful! I also love the idea of supporting local crafters instead of big chain stores. I will fill in some gaps with stuff that I make and one item from Etsy.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com