This is my small attempt to represent and participate in Earth Hour. I intended to have some footage of the Boston Skyline as well, but the fog rolled in as soon as it was time for Boston to turn down the lights. I limited the amount of time I spent on it to the hour the electricity was off so it isn’t anything fancy.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 59 other followers