A while back I took the plunge and organized my book shelves by color. There is actually a Flickr group devoted to Rainbow Book organization. We didn’t have quite the right mix of books to make a true rainbow, but I’m happy with the results. I think it looks neater and occasionally I can remember what color a book is and locate it quicker than I could when we didn’t have a system.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com