At some point this summer some weeds showed up in our garden thanks to some seeds that never broke down in our compost/worm bin. We speculated for much of the summer and thought that they were melons, but it turns out that they are Ghost pumpkins from our jack-o-lantern carcasses last year. We will have to remember not to put pumpkin seeds in the compost again this year. I may plant these again someday since it seems like they are the first type of pumpkin that the squirrels and chipmunks in my yard don’t eat.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com