The Smittens were at the Lizard Lounge last night for a fun show. Since they were coming to town for a visit I made a Smittens Charm Bracelet for the Littlest Smitten. I used a permanent marker on some Shrinky Dink paper and attached each charm with 2 stars to the bracelet. To make the shrinky dinks I preheated a toaster oven to 325 and put the charms on wax paper on the toaster oven tray. I left them in for about 1 minute until they were flat. I did a similar project a long time ago when I made Smittens wine charms for my brother.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com