On the show Chronicle last night I learned about Backyard Beauties, a year round local tomato option for New Englanders. They are located in Maine and they ship fully vine-ripened tomatoes the same day of harvest. Instead of being picked green and ripening on a truck, their tomatoes stay on the vine until the last possible second. I’m so happy to hear of a local tomato option for the winter months.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 59 other followers