I knew that the improper disposal of batteries can lead to contamination of soil and ground water, but I didn’t have a place to take them so I had about 2 years worth of old batteries to get rid of. Yesterday I took them all to a nearby chain called Batteries Plus that offers complete recycling solutions for most types of batteries to prevent harmful impact on the environment.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com