Country Home Magazine had a Put a cork in it section with instructions on how to convert an old tin can into a stylish organizer using cork. Two other suggestions for recycling old wine corks that I hadn’t thought of were:
Start a fire – Soak a bunch of old corks in rubbing alcohol and arrange them on charcoal, then fire up the grill.
Door Stopper – Slice a cork in half lengthwise and glue it to the back of a door to protect your walls.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com