The Out of this World (1964) journey into the future on YouTube features many different variations of the Frigidaire Flair. At the end a woman daydreams of the ultramodern kitchen being used around the world and it is obvious that nobody had their politically correct radar on back in the sixties.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 59 other followers