I signed up for Yahoo Teachers back in July and am looking forward to the public release. It will be a free tool built by teachers that will allow teachers to easily share lesson plans. I watched the sneak peak and there is a product called the Gobbler that lets you easily gather parts of web pages for a lesson plan. It is an awesome widget that allows you to grab text, images and links simultaneously from a page and drag and drop them into your Yahoo Teacher projects. The combination of collecting information with gobbler, organizing it as a Yahoo project and sharing it with a worldwide network is impressive to see all in one product. I sure hope it lives up to the hype.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 59 other followers