Back in June we took a day trip to Nantucket to visit the Whaling Museum. It was a great day trip and the Museum and lecture were amazing. Since we were only going for the day we spent the extra money on the high speed Fast Ferry which takes 50 minutes as opposed to 2.5 hours. More pics at Nantucket 07.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com