Our latest green investment is a push mower from Clean Air Gardening. We sprung for the attachment to catch grass clippings. We will use some of the dry grass clippings to mulch the beds in the fall and for the compost. It is nice not to have to buy gasoline, and now there is no noise pollution coming from our yard on Saturday. You do have to mow every week, otherwise it is super hard to push.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com