I picked up a 55 gallon recycled rain barrel today. One half inch of rain will fill the whole barrel! It is a New England Rain Barrel that we were able to get at a reduced rate through our town. It is kind of an unsightly blue color, but the inside color resists algae and prevents the water from getting too hot. Both Krylon and Rustoleum make spray paint that is for plastic so we plan to paint ours green.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com