I recently read the book Seed Folks, by Paul Fleischman. This story is about the start of an inner city neighborhood garden from the perspective of 13 neighbors from many ethnic backgrounds. It is a young adult book, but was a great short read about a community that is transformed by a garden.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com