In her Holy Flaire, Batman! post, Annie’s Vox reports that a brand new Frigidaire Flair went for $4,300 on ebay. Whoah! It was brand new and in the box for 40 something years. She also reports on her adventures using her own Frigidaire Flair in this post.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com