I entered the Craft Magazine Stitch N’ Pitch Contest today. I entered the Mets Apron that I made a while back. The deadline isn’t until the end of May so I might just have to whip up a Red Sox item too.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 59 other followers