We have been composting with a compact unit that we got from The Gardeners Supply Company. It doesn’t take up much space and it is handy to have soil ready whenever you need it. This compost pail and the cornstarch biobags make it convenient to keep kitchen scraps under the under the kitchen sink for a bit.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com