Jay made pancakes for the first time in a while last weekend and we shared them with the neighbors outside on a hot morning after a late night. We washed them down with fruit smoothies. In honor of Eat in, Act out week I went to the local Lexington Farmer’s Market yesterday and bought some local peaches for our smoothies.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com