I got this Nantucket Basket Michael Healy Door Knocker for our front door. It has a plastic insert that allows you to put live flowers inside – although when it is warm it is hard to keep anything in there alive. I don’t think anyone has used it for knocking, but it is super cute!
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com