I stitched an apron for my cousin’s engagement gift. They both happen to be obsessed with the Mets. It was hard for me to work on the NY symbol being a Red Sox fan, but at least it wasn’t the Yankees. I tried a chain stitch for the first time and was pleased with how the border came out.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com