Most people go shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Not my family. We all piled in the car and went to the horse tracks. My brother wasn’t able to go so we all bet on a horse named Flashy David in his honor. It won and we all left with some $$$ in our pockets!
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 59 other followers