I highly recommend a visit to Coney Island. We made a trip to NY this weekend and took a daytrip to Coney Island to ride the infamous Cyclone passing by Rock-Rock-Rockaway Beach. I didn’t think I had the guts to go on but once I stood in front of it I knew that I might regret it . . . So I jumped on and held on real tight. Weeeeeeee! Here is a movie I took of the rollah coasta in action while the rest of my family went on for a second time. I wasn’t dumb enough to go on it twice! For pictures click here.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com