UPDATE: The funeral Mass for the Pope John Paul Kiwi has ended and his body has reached its final resting place. A final farewell was held before a small group of people at the tomb located in a kitchen in Lexington, MA where the remains of other kiwis are currently resting. His kiwi body was placed in the trash with a small set of items dictated by history and Vatican protocol: his paper white and red vestments and his plastic arms and googly eyes.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com
Join 58 other followers