It is Opening Day for the Red Sox already and I somehow don’t feel ready. I feel like there should be a few more months for us Red Sox to bask in the glory of the World Champion Red Sox title. As a matter of fact if baseball ended altogether we could go out on top. Seems like it was just yesterday when Jay won the tickets to Game 5 of the ALCS vs. the Yankees and we were the psycho fans praying for a miracle. Speaking of which, I want to see the movie Fever Pitch even though it looks terrible. I’m a sucker for sports movies.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com