This is the Yankee Swap present that I brought to work for our holiday party. I just stitched one of Jay’s old shirts in the Goodwill pile, stole a trophy out of his stash in the basement and purchased the bowling set at Target for $5. The Supergirl bowling bag was $5 at TJ Maxx, so I stayed within the $10 price range. I was going to stitch STRIKE! on the back of the shirt, but knew that everyone would think I was nutty and had too much time on my hands.
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com