August 19, 2000
– Stayed at the Ariel House Hotel. Didn’t get in until fairly late and ate at a nearby pub. Had the best Guiness Beef Stew here. Enjoyed the Irish music.
Ed and Anne’s Wedding
– Trinity College, Book of Kells. Lunch in the Park at the end of Grafton Street. Went to Dublin Castle, but didn’t have the patience to wait in line to go in.
– Guiness Brewery Tour. Don DeLillo Play – Valparaiso
Daytrip to Newcastle
– Took a train to Galway. Stayed near the Train station at the Park House Hotel. Found an awesome discount store where I bought a cute pink shirt and some socks. Also, finally bought a belt with celtic symbols on it. My pants stay up finally.
– We were so glad that we took this bus tour. Our first stop was at some caves. We didn’t go inside we waited outside and got attacked by bees. The Cliffs of Moher were amazing. I bought a cool necklace here. Our guide decided to tell us at 3pm that he didn’t believe in letting his groups have lunch. In the evening we went to an Irish Folk Show.
Very rainy and chilly
– Lansdowne Hotel. We liked the location of this better than the Ariel House. Had awesome Pizza at a nearby place in the afternoon. They had flavored dough. Our last day in Ireland.
For pictures go to our Ireland Gallery.