Visit my CafePress Store!
- Also loving these 25 Awesome Virtual Learning Experiences Online pinterest.com/pin/1000644229… via @pinterest #edtech 1 year ago
- The Google World Wonders Project is pretty awesome! pinterest.com/pin/1000644229… #edtech 1 year ago
- RT @joycevalenza: Exploring new RSS Search Engine ctrlq.org/rss/ #tlchat #edchat 1 year ago
- I knew the Somerville, MA Ikea plan was too good to be true. Darn! boston.com/businessupdate… 1 year ago
- New post: Preschool and Elementary iPad apps, and a great case option for a school setting. is.gd/nhzg6C #edtech 1 year ago
Category Archives: craftsy
Make a quilt has been on my list of goals for a while. Last year I got a gift certificate for a class at the Cambridge Quilt Shop. It was an excellent class and I finally finished the final touches … Continue reading
The tradition continues. Introducing the EasterKiwis of 2011 . . . The JFK mini-series: Will and Kate: Black Swan: Charlie Sheen: and a Vampire: Not our best year, but we were happy to get any done at all this crazy … Continue reading
A baby gift that I made a while back based on the Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle.
Here is another crafty wedding project from my brother’s wedding. Made these as favors for the rehearsal dinner and at my brother’s wedding. I’m a big fan of this project because it reuses one of my favorite things, wine corks! … Continue reading
This project turned out to be good for a wedding and baby gifts. My brother and his wife had a love bird theme for their wedding way back when they got married in 2009. It was cool then, but now … Continue reading
A while back I was totally inspired by Scott and Cheryl’s Paint by Number Wall mural and was determined to find a wall in my house to do the same. When I was 8 months pregnant and it was time … Continue reading
We spent last Christmas in Arkansas and realized that we didn’t have a Santa hat of any kind when it came time to open presents. We turned to the internet and figured out how to make a paper hat. We … Continue reading
I helped sew this giant ear of corn for LexFarm to use during the Lexington Patriot’s Day Parade. The Emerson Umbrella had a session to guide folks with making large items out of kite materials back in March. I must … Continue reading
Now presenting our recent batch of EasterKiwis: To see larger versions of the photos go to my Picasa EasterKiwi Album. Please vote for your favorite kiwi below: