Although this video does not feature the Frigidaire Flair specifically, it does focus on the Frigidaire Dream Kitchen of tomorrow. Also, Paul Lukas wrote a piece entitled Today’s “Kitchen of Tomorrow” on Fast Company website that focuses on the visionary corporate marketing films in the Fifties and Sixties and compares them to current research for the Kitchen of the Future at places like MIT. He points out that fifty years after these videos were produced it is clear that the “kitchen of tomorrow may be more about preserving the domestic values of yesterday.”
Visit my CafePress Store!
- Jet Age Design: The Tappan Fabulous 400 and Frigidaire Flair Custom Imperial | Auto Universum
- American Beauties: 25 vintage stoves and refrigerators from readers’ kitchens — Retro Renovation
- Robin’s cozy cape cod cottage | ~ House Crazy ~
- sneak peek: sarah ridgely | Design*Sponge
- Christening the Stove and Trader Joe’s | sweet onion tart
- Follow EasterKiwi on WordPress.com